Can I fill the contents above the top rim of the dumpster?
No! Due to DOT regulations, we cannot transport a dumpster that is filled higher than the maximum load level. The customer is responsible for unloading contents exceeding the maximum height.
What items are an acceptable waste?
- Non-hazardous Construction/Demo Debris & Household Debris: Plywood, Osb, Pressure Treated And Painted Lumber, Roofing, Siding, Flooring, Tile, Carpet, Linoleum, Doors, Insulation, Porcelain, Sinks, Toilets, Sheetrock, Brinks, Cinder Blocks.
- Wood - Treated And Non-treated
- Brush And Tree Parts
- Asphalt Shingles
- Bulky Waste: Furniture, Mattresses, Tarps, Rope, Netting
- Gas Tanks(Cut In Half), Gas Cylinders(With Valve Taken Out), Empty Barrels And Drums
- Tires, Propane Tanks, Computers, Computer Monitors, Computer Components And Tv’s Freon Units (Additional Cost)
What items are an unacceptable waste?
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Light Ballasts Containing Pcb’s
- Mercury Vapor Tubes
- Mercury Thermostats/switches
- Mercury Thermometers
Are you licensed to do the work?
All equipment, trucks, and employees are fully licensed.
How much notice is needed to deliver a dumpster?
Often times we can deliver your dumpster the same day. It is preferred that you schedule in advance. One to two days is acceptable. Three to seven days is preferred.
What If I Need To Change or Cancel My Order?
If you need to cancel your order, please call a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled delivery.
What if I need the dumpster for longer than my 7-day rental?
Please call us at (207) 884-8268 to arrange for a longer rental.
What methods of payment do you accept?
WFT Rubbish Disposal accepts cash, checks, and all major credit cards for payment.
Can I move the trash hauling container?
NO! Please never attempt to move a container on your own. Please call us, we can always accommodate special situations.
What extra charges might I incur?
- Extra days of usage
- Excess weight
- Moving dumpster
- Hazardous material or liquids
For questions not covered here, please contact us at (207) 884-8268.
Please Read Our Waiver Before Placing Order
Tips for safely disposing of “Household Hazardous Waste”